All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhenever a plane goes down in the U.S., a Go Team made up of experts is assembled by the NTSB to investigate. Those people - each of them a leading expert in a specific area - are kwn as informally as Crashers. When a passenger plane, a Vermeer One Eleven, slams into the ground outside Portland, Oregon, a team is quickly assembled to investigate the cause. Under the leadership of the IIC (Investigator in Charge), Leonard Tommy Tomzak, a pathologist who recently quit the NTSB who also happened to be in the area when the Vermeer One Eleven went down, the team gets to work as fast as possible. Assembled by Susan Tanaka, the inter-governmental liaison from the NTSB on this crash, the team includes: Kathryn Kiki Duvall (voice recorder specialist), kwn as a sonar witch who can hear things that others can't and can pinpoint an accent from anywhere in the world; John Roby (Mad Bomber), former cop and bomb expert, who can detect the use of an incendiary device simply by smelling the air; Walter Mulroney (Structures), looks more like a cowboy than an engineer but can rebuild just about any plane from the bolts up; along with Peter Kim (Power Plant) and Isaiah Grey (Operations). Usually the team has months to determine the cause of a crash. But this time it's different. This time, the plane was brought down deliberately, without leaving a trace, and this was only a trial run.
- Author BiographyDana Haynes lives in Portland, Oregon, where he's worked as a journalist for more than two decades. He is currently the Public Affairs Manager at Portland Community College.Crashers is his first thriller.
- Author(s)Dana Haynes
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date06/11/2013
- Weight327 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.