Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe she s on a photo shoot in Zanzibar. Maybe she s making people laugh on TV. But all Chrissy Teigen really wants to do is talk about dinner. Or breakfast. Lunch gets some love, too. For years, she s been collecting, cooking, and Instagramming her favorite recipes, and here they are: from breakfast all day to John s famous fried chicken with spicy honey butter to her mom s Thai classics. Salty, spicy, saucy, and fun as sin (that s the food, but that s Chrissy, too), these dishes are for family, for date night at home, for party time, and for a few life-sucks moments (salads). You ll learn the importance of chili peppers, the secret to cheesy-cheeseless eggs, and life tips like how to use bacon as a home fragrance, the single best way to wake up in the morning, and how t to overthink men or Brussels sprouts. Because for Chrissy Teigen, cooking, eating, life, and love are one and the same.
- Author Biography<b>CHRISSY TEIGEN</b>is known as many things--<i>Sports Illustrated</i>swimsuit cover model, star of Instagram and Twitter, TV personality--but her real passion is food. Teigen has starred in a Cooking Channel special and the MTV show<i>Snack-Off</i>.
- Author(s)Adeena Sussman,Chrissy Teigen
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.