Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes you need a little mental challenge to kick-start your brain and we've got just the thing. The latest in our popular Sit & Solve series is Crazier Phrazies , a fun collection of visual teasers. Selected words have been physically arranged in a way that gives you a clue to the entire phrase of which they are a part. See if you're ready to tackle all of these unique and clever puzzles.
- Author BiographyPuzzability was founded in 1996 by Mike Shenk, Amy Goldstein and Robert Leighton, three former editors of Games magazine. They also used to write a regular series of puzzles for the New York Times.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/03/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.