Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionKrystina Castella kws how to bake up something yummy; her Crazy About series--with books focusing on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes--has won her legions of fans. Now she's devised the ultimate crowd-pleasing collection of pies and tarts, from sweet treats filled with fruit, cream, custard, and meringue to savory delicacies like quiche. In addition to old favorites like Apple, Pumpkin, and Pecan, try the more unusual Pineapple and Mango Empanadas, Pomegranate Turvers, and Deep-Dish Pear Cheddar Pie. Fully illustrated, the book helps readers master essential techniques, from creating a crust to filling, topping, decorating, storing, and transporting the finished pie.
- Author BiographyKrystina Castella is the author of Crazy About Cupcakes, Crazy About Cookies, and Crazy About Cakes (all Sterling), as well as Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone (Quirk Books), Booze Cakes (Quirk Books), and A World of Cakes (Storey Publishing). She is an industrial designer and professor who designs environments, furniture, clothing, toys, stationery, and baked goods. Krystina lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Krystina Castella
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.