All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionI'm too busy. We've all heard it, we've all said it. Sometimes being busy seems like the theme of our lives. Yet this frenetic pace poses a serious threat to our physical, social, and even spiritual well-being. In this mercifully short book about a really big problem, best-selling author Kevin DeYoung rejects the busyness as usual mindset, arguing that a life of constant chaos is far from what God intends. DeYoung helps us figure out a better way forward as he strikes a mature and well-reasoned balance between doing thing and doing everything. With his usual warmth, humor, and honesty, DeYoung deftly attacks the widespread crazy busy epidemic and offers up the restful cure we've all been too busy to find.
- Author BiographyKevin DeYoung (MDiv, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) is senior pastor at University Reformed Church in East Lansing, Michigan. He blogs frequently at the Gospel Coalition and has authored several popular books, including Just Do Something, Why We Love the Church, and, most recently, The Hole in Our Holiness.
- Author(s)Kevin DeYoung
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Adam Verner
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.