All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was frantic at the front and chaos at the back Madness rules in the middle of the pack Anarchy and mayhem, everybody daft On our school photograph Pens are in ears, pencils up ses Nobody is sitting in serious poses If you think the kids look bad - you should see the staff In our school photograph Friends and bullies, first day and last day, school dinners and dinner ladies, playtime and staffroom stowaways, t forgetting the GIANT supply teacher...This book is all about YOUR school, so open the door and enter the Crazy Classrooms! Fifty fantastic poems about school from one of the UK's top performance poets.
- Author BiographyPAUL COOKSON has worked with The National Football Museum as their official Poet in Residence since 2004. He has also worked with Liverpool Libraries as Poet For The Everton Collection and his football poems have featured on Match of The Day and various national radio stations. Paul has over 40 titles to his name and his poems have appeared in over two hundred collections. He spends most of his time visiting schools and festivals, performing his work and leading workshops. He lives in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
- Author(s)Paul Cookson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Wells
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.