All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFighting depression in a Toronto psychiatric ward, Cordi must throw herself back into harm's way when ather patient dies. Was it murder?<br/><br/> Struggling to escape the sticky blackness of clinical depression, zoologist Cordi O Callaghan is admitted to a psychiatric ward in Toronto. As she slowly recovers, one of the patients dies. Cordi must convince a skeptical medical staff that the woman has been murdered, while healing her own mind at the same time. Her suspects include medical personnel and patients suffering from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, alcoholism, OCD, and panic disorder. Martha, Cordi s lab technician, tries in dramatic fashion to help Cordi solve the murder, while Jacques, a recovering alcoholic, helps out and steals Cordi s heart along the way.
- Author BiographySuzanne F. Kingsmill is a zoologist by training and the author of the Cordi O Callaghan mystery series, four non-fiction books, and numerous magazine articles. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Suzanne F. Kingsmill
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.