All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCrazy Horse & Red Hawk, Teton Lakota Warriors Of the Oglala Band, and the story of a young warrior being trained by Crazy Horse just in time for the fight to be kwn in history as: The Fetterman Massacre by the White man & In 100 hands by the Oglala Teton Lakota. This is a historically accurate vel. A must read if you want to kw the real Crazy Horse and his warrior fighting techniques and training methods. Also, if you want to learn more about what was the greatest battle lost by the U.S. Cavalry until Custer's loss at Greasy Grass (better kwn as Little Big Horn River) in July of 1876. Crazy Horse was very significant to both victories for the Teton Lakota bands.
- Author BiographyAuthor Red Johnson has been published 20 yrs. He grew up on a horse ranch at Donner Lake, in the high Sierra; before its discovery by millions as California's great vacation escape. Some of his writings are fiction, but his family's western roots are not. They include a Montana rancher, a Tipton, Iowa blacksmith, a Great-great grandfather who rode with General Sherman in the Iowa Brigade during the Civil War and a gunfighter and gang leader known as Jesse Evans (whose name was not spoken in the family for fifty years). His gang was for hire to the highest bidder. Red lives with his wife, MaeBeth, in California. Read about the author and you will get a clue as to why an 89-year old Fresno, California man says Red writing is the best he has ever read and he has been reading westerns all his life. Another testimonial: Red Johnson writes fiction western novels that bring the characters alive, and I could not put the book down. Another woman discovered Red's home number and called, telling Red's wife: Your husband kept me up all night, reading Western Seed of course! I must be first to have his next novel.
- Author(s)Red Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.