All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt is December, and Stinky and friends hit on the idea of inviting everyone they kw to the House of Fun for Christmas. Since the Spoonheads have sucked up all the adults into their space zoo, the three great mates are free to have the craziest party the world has ever seen. They invite all their friends. At this point the Brain Drain arrives. Created by the Spoonheads, the Brain Drain is rather like a Blood Bank, except it siphons out a small (unimportant) portion of each dor's brain in order to revitalise Blue Soup. This is the first time since the Spoonheads' departure that the Brain Drain has visited. Icky, Stinky and Bryan all give brains. Next day, replies start arriving from their invitations. They are delighted, until they realize they can longer remember what Christmas is. The Brain Drain has evidently malfunctioned ...
- Author BiographyJon has had a wide variety of jobs, working as a teacher, a university lecturer and even a dustman. His first story was published in 1984 and he has been writing ever since. He has now published over forty books. He lives in Wales, has a pet cat and his favourite food is guacamole.
- Author(s)Jon Blake
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStinky Finger
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight101 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Roberts
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.