All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- Description<b>A stormy night, a sring dad, a houseful of restless sleepers, and some masterfully humorous timing make this a classic read-aloud for bedtime -- or anytime.</b> It's the middle of the night. Everyone's sozing in bed when out of the darkness, squeak goes the door. Mama's eyes fly open. Who is awake? Evie? Ivy? Little Mo? On a stormy night in a little house, only Papa keeps sring away -- snurkle, snark -- unaware of the wild weather outside and the growing number of nervous bedmates within. Can thing wake him? Creak! says the bed. . . . With a cumulative series of comical events, this delightful story sends readers barreling toward bedlam.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Root, author of numerous books for children, exhibits a range many writers would envy. Her counting book TEN SLEEPY SHEEP is as serene and lulling as ONE DUCK STUCK is rambunctious, and her down-home creation myth BIG MOMMA MAKES THE WORLD won the prestigious BOSTON GLOBE-HORN BOOK Award. She lives in Minneapolis. Regan Dunnick has received numerous medals and awards for his illustrations, and some of his works are in the permanent collection of the Library of Congress. He lives in Osprey, Florida.
- Author(s)Phyllis Root
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width234 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Regan Dunnick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.