All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the craftsmanship and attention to detail of early costume jewelry, Heather DeSimone demonstrates how to create fun, one-of-a-kind pieces by teaching techniques for layering readily available components in Create Three Dimensional Jewelry. Jewelry makers will learn how to layer premade components, make beaded clusters, create beaded loops, weave seed beads, embellish filigree components, rivet stamped metal pieces, and more as they create 21 unique projects. Most importantly, mastering this three-dimensional approach to building jewelry teaches designers to think about using their materials in a new way.
- Author BiographyHeather DeSimone is an owner of The Beadin' Path, a bead shop specializing in vintage and Lucite jewelry in Freeport, ME where she also resides.
- Author(s)Heather DeSimone
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note200 color photos, 15 color illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.