Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionWant a personal or business blog of your own? It's easy! In this simple guide, one of the world's most experienced bloggers walks you through every step, from getting started to building a worldwide audience. Tris Hussey covers it all, from low-cost blogging tools to high-powered writing tips! Get this book, and get started fast--with a professional-quality blog that meets your goals, whatever they are! Build great blogs like these, the easy way! * Personal Blogs * Business Blogs * Blogs for Podcasting * Video Blogs * Portfolio Blogs for Artists * Lifestreaming Blogs Learn from a pro! Discover tips, tricks, and great solutions for: * Setting up your blog the right way--in just minutes! * Writing blog entries people want to read * Handling comments--even nasty ones! * Creating a conversation and building a community * Publicizing your blog * Choosing the right free or low-cost blogging tools * Avoiding beginner mistakes * Earning cash from your blog! You won't believe how easy it is to create your own blog! or how much fun!
- Author BiographyThis is the first book from Tris Hussey, a long-time technologist, blogger, and writer, who started off as an academic and found tech support much more to his liking. After picking up blogging on a whim in 2004, he quickly became both a professional blogger and a leading expert in business blogging. He has been a part of several Web 2.0 startups from blogging software to blogging agencies and continues to write, blog, teach, and consult. In addition to providing workshops and speaking at conferences, Tris also teaches social media, blogging, podcasting, and WordPress at the University of British Columbia, British Columbia Institute of Technology, and Capilano University. Tris lives and works in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Tris Hussey
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.