All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAs a team leader, do you believe you can make a real difference to the performance of your team? If you do, Create a Winning Team will help you do just that.This book is a practical and commonsense guide to successful team working. It focuses on the skills that team leaders need to develop to work together effectively - unlike most books about team work, which focus on team building events and games , t the practical day to day challenges of getting great results.With a straightforward, down to earth, nsense style avoiding unnecessary jargon and using concrete examples and case studies from young, high performing junior managers working in an international environment, the author covers the often practical actions a team leader can do that really make a difference and which you're unlikely to learn on a leadership course, like pitching in w and again and making people tea! The content is built around a logical structure consisting of a set of questions e.g. What do teams do? How will your team succeed? How do you create a balanced team? The chapter headings themselves tell a clear story and stimulate the reader to continue.
- Author BiographyKevin Benfield, published author, professional writer and experienced manager with 20 years experience of delivering and developing training, marketing, communications and technical material. He has run his own business for seven years.
- Author(s)Kevin Benfield
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.