All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionWe are called to love our neighbor as ourselves. Christ was the ultimate example of compassion and without Him, it is difficult to continuously give of oneself without becoming fatigued and discouraged when faced with the life and death situations of modern healthcare. Without compassion and understanding, nursing is simply human beings completing tasks and checking things off of their to do list. There are so many aspects to the purpose of a nurse. They are servants, leaders, helpers, educators, comforters, encouragers, prayer warriors, team players, and so much more!
- Author(s)Chelsia Harris
- PublisherNew Leaf Press (AR)
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Leaf Press (AR)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.