CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WORD JOURNEYS BLOGS began in 2007 with a post originally intended for a writing workshop. Since then, the blogs have covered the spectrum of writing topics and perspectives on cultural events, with a sweep that has drawn in bestselling authors, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame musicians, Pulitzer Prize winners, world champions - and most of all, hundreds of thousands of men and women, boys and girls, all passionate about writing and the creative arts. Fiction. Non-fiction. Humor. Poetry. Native tongues. Music. Film. Education. Beautiful landscapes. Unforgettable People. You'll find it all in Word Journeys Dispatches, Vol. 1, with 51 representative pieces from one of the most popular blogs on the Internet for writers, educators, and everyone who loves a good read and a lively discussion.
- Author BiographyRobert Yehling is the author of 10 non-fiction books and poetry-essay collections, including the Independent Publishers Award-Winning Writes of Life: Using Personal Experiences in Everything You Write, the newly released Backroad Melodies, and co-author of The Champion's Way. A professional journalist and author since 1976, and blogs regularly on the Word Journeys and 366 Writing Blogs. He has edited more than 130 books, several of them bestsellers, and is regular workshop presenter at writing conferences nationwide. He has two more books on the way: Voices, a novel, and Just Add Water, the biography of surfing great Clay Marzo, who excels while living with Asperger's syndrome. Both will be published in 2014. Robert lives in North San Diego County, Calif.
- Author(s)Robert Yehling
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.