All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionTailored for the hybrid, fundamental, and introduction courses in speech communications, the second edition of Creating Communication is a brief, practical, and student-friendly introduction to the discipline with a unique theme: Students are artists, using their words and behaviors to create something new and exciting in their lives and in the lives of others. Designed for skills-based courses, Creating Communication provides students with the basic communication skills necessary to improve their public-speaking, group, interpersonal intercultural, leadership, and interviewing communication. The book helps students develop a greater understanding of the importance of communication skills and motivates them to learn more about communication studies. Thorough yet concise, Creating Communication, Second Edition, covers a full range of topics in a clear, organized, and engaging way. In his distinctive conversational tone, Fujishin encourages students to implement powerful changes in the way they communicate with others, empowering them to create more productive and meaningful lives as artists of communication.
- Author BiographyRandy Fujishin is a speech communication instructor at West Valley College as well as a family and child therapist. He is the author of Gifts from the Heart, Creating Effective Groups, and Discovering the Leader Within.
- Author(s)Randy Fujishin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/01/2017
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.