Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arts and Humanities Data Service (AHDS) has produced this series of Guides to Good Practice to provide the arts and humanities research and teaching communities with practical instruction in applying recognized standards and good practice to the creation, presentation and use of digital resources. Some of the Guides focus on methods and applications relevant to arts and humanities disciplines such as archaeology, history, linguistics, text studies and performing arts. Others address those areas which cross disciplinary boundaries. All Guides identify and explore key issues and provide comprehensive pointers for those who need more specific information. As such they are essential reference material for anyone intersted in computer-assisted research and teaching in the arts and humanities. This guide provides advice on legal issues such as Copyright and Rights Management when creating and using digital picture resources, technical advice on software and producing good quality images, standards for data documentation, project management, storage and preservation, and invative creative techniques, including web design and virtual design.
- Author(s)Alan Lock,Catherine Grout,Dan Brickley,Jane Williams,Janine Rymer,Karla Youngs,Phill Purdy
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleAHDS Guides to Good Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.