All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book gives students the fundamental kwledge and skills necessary to communicate more effectively and interact more productively in the small group setting. With the help of this book, any group member can learn the skills necessary to participate in and lead a task group in an effective, productive, and healthy manner. This third edition features all new sections on: * The Power of Diversity * Critically Thinking About Yourself As A Communicator * Defensive vs. Supportive Climates * Ethical Communication * Time Management * Impromptu Speaking * The Spirit of Collaboration As well as new end chapter exercises in several chapters focusing on Online Resources and Social Media.
- Author BiographyRandy Fujishin is professor of speech communications at West Valley College, a community college in Saratoga, California. He is the author of several successful communications books, including Creating Communication, Gifts from the Heart, Discovering the Leader Within, and The Natural Speaker.
- Author(s)Randy Fujishin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight444 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementThird Edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.