Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the year 2078, and this wondrous nation is under the control of a domineering Chancellor, who seeks the creation of an ideal human being. When his plans come into fruition and he finds just the answer with the help of a team of secret scientists, the world Evadene has grown up in is about to crumble. The destruction of mankind is but one thing on the Chancellor's list, and thing is going to obstruct his path. One girl named Evadene will fight for everything she has, and the survival of her dying, younger brother, Micah. The clock is ticking, and she has to make some of the biggest decisions in her life-from leaving the comfort of her farming village, fighting government officials who have put a price on her head, and joining a secret underground society wrought on the principles of uprooting the current government and its Chancellor. The survival of mankind depends on one girl: Evadene. And time is almost up to save humanity from itself.
- Author(s)Chloelia Salome
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.