Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionScarlett O'Hara, Anne Shirley, Wilbur the pig, Katniss Everdeen. Why do we love these characters? Why do we remember them long after we've forgotten the details of their stories? In this second book in the Writing Lessons from the Front series, Angela Hunt explains how you can create unforgettable characters that will bring your fiction to life. These lessons, Hunt says, are brief for a reason-I don't want you to spend most of your time reading how-to books. I will give you what you need so you can put what you've learned into practice. That's the best way to improve. Enjoy this writing lesson for a fraction of the cost of attending one of Angela's writing classes--your writing will never be the same.
- Author BiographyNew York Times best-selling author Angela Hunt is the author of more than 120 published works ranging from picture books to adult novels. You can read more about her work at www.angelahuntbooks.com.
- Author(s)Angela Hunt
- PublisherHunthaven Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunthaven Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.