All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Flash Widgets with Flash CS4 and ActionScript 3.0 is an introduction to developing widgets for the Internet using the features of Flash CS4 and ActionScript 3.0. Many social-networking sites, blogs, and personal home pages have adopted the use of widgets and Flash developers can create and distribute their own widgets for others to use. A step-by-step example demonstrates how to design and develop your own Flash widgets and integrate them with XML. In addition, publishing, promoting, and capitalizing on your Flash widgets is discussed.
- Author BiographyJohn Arana is an interactive developer at TechnoCom Corporation, a provider of solutions to enable wireless location networks. Previously, John was lead Flash developer at Hekko Corporation, an educational software provider. He also runs his own business, doing freelance Flash work involving web sites, games, rich Internet applications, desktop applications, and widgets.
- Author(s)John Arana
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.