All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith the increased support from funding agencies and in literature, an interdisciplinary culture is of growing significance. Creating Interdisciplinary Campus Cultures provides an introduction to interdisciplinary change through pragmatic strategies. Sponsored by the Association of American Colleges and Universities, this unique resource is the only book focused on creating and sustaining institutional support for interdisciplinary work. Since an interdisciplinary culture is of increasingly importance in higher education, this book gives administrators and faculty the tools they need to ensure their work is successful and sustainable.
- Author BiographyJulie Thompson Klein is a professor of humanities in English and interdisciplinary studies at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She is past president of the Association for Integrative Studies (AIS) and former editor of the AIS journal, Issues in Integrative Studies. Klein consults widely both nationally and internationally and is the author and editor of many books, including Interdisciplinarity: History, Theory, and Practice; Crossing Boundaries; and Humanities, Culture, and Interdisciplinarity. She is also associate editor of the forthcoming Oxford Handbook on Interdisciplinarity. The Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U), headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the leading national association concerned with the quality, vitality, and public standing of undergraduate liberal education. Founded in 1915 by college presidents, AAC&U now represents the entire spectrum of American colleges and universities - large and small, public and private, two-year and four-year. AAC&U comprises more than 1,200 accredited colleges and universities that collectively educate more than seven million students every year.
- Author(s)Julie Thompson Klein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byCarol Geary Schneider
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.