All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe consequences of a primary focus on shareholders over the last few decades has emphasized that a new model of value creation is necessary. Today's ecomy demands organizations that create value, t only for shareholders but also for customers, employees, leaders and society. Businesses that face up to this challenge by focusing on all the stakeholders involved will be far more successful in the long term than those driven purely by seeking to deliver the maximum return on shareholder investment. Creating Lasting Value shows readers how to achieve lasting results by channeling efforts into three key areas. It demonstrates how to lead the value, manage the value, and market the value. The successful organizations of the future will be those that can put these principles into practice: this book shows you how.
- Author BiographyJeroen Geelhoed and Salem Samhoud are Partners at &samhoud, an international 'usual unusual' consultancy firm with the higher goal 'Together we build a brighter future. We achieve breakthroughs by inspiring and connecting people.' &samhoud won the #1 Great Place to Work Europe award for 2010. Nur Hamurcu is the Owner at &samhoud and Managing Partner at &samhoud Asia. He has worked for &Samhoud for over 15 years and built up extensive consultancy experience in multiple industries. His client portfolio includes a wide variety of organisations such as Malaysia Airports, Tenaga, Malaysia Airlines, and Axiata (all in Asia), AMB Generali (Germany), Rabobank (The Netherlands), Achmea (The Netherlands) and SEAT (Spain), as well as global firms such as TNT Express, Montblanc and KPMG.
- Author(s)Ingrid Smolders,Jeroen Geelhoed,Nur Hamurcu,Salem Samhoud
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.