All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Monsters is for anyone who has ever had the thought of being famous or those who have that desire for their children. The author explores the tension of helping Christians build a platform and the dangers that await when the platform becomes a stage. The book is intended to serve as an equipping tool for those pursuing careers in music, professional sports, film, corporate ladder climbers, speakers and any other profession involving a platform.
- Author BiographyKeith Stancil is the President/CEO of Artist Garden Entertainment, an artist management and marketing firm based in Brentwood, Tennessee. Keith served twenty years in various sales and marketing roles at Capitol/EMI, Warner/Elektra/Atlantic and Word Entertainment. His most recent label years were served in the role of Vice President of General Markets/International/Digital for Word Entertainment. While personally overseeing sales of over fourteen million records, Keith worked on sales and marketing strategies for Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Tina Turner, Madonna, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, MercyMe, Amy Grant, Faith Hill, Jaci Velasquez, Hillsong, Randy Travis, Point of Grace, Francesca Battistelli, the WOW Brand and many others. Keith and his wife, Diana, launched Artist Garden Entertainment in 2009. In addition to artist management, Keith serves as a marketing consultant on projects with various independent artists and record labels spanning contemporary Christian music and Christian hip-hop with a client list that includes Reach Records, RMG Music, Save The City Records, Lampmode Recordings, Collision Records, Flame and Social Club. In 2009, Keith founded TheMusicGardener.com blog which was honored multiple years by the Nashville Scene in the Best of Nashville awards. He regularly blogs about music industry trends, artist development, music marketing and new music. Keith is the founder of Finding Fame In Jesus' Name University, a school designed to equip those pursuing careers on platforms that offer the potential for fame. In addition to Keith's personal ventures, he also serves on the board for In Triumph, a non-profit ministry for young men.
- Author(s)Keith Stancil
- PublisherArtist Garden Entertainment
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtist Garden Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byLindsay Williams
- Foreword byDave Buehring
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.