All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCreating New Markets in the Digital Ecomy looks at how digitisation is radically changing the way we buy and experience products and services. Sharing her unique perspective of both business and academia, Irene Ng examines the implications of digital connectivity, including the need to design and scale future business models to better fit 'lived lives', creating value as well as increasing worth so that new markets can emerge. The book provides a conceptual framework and practical advice to equip readers with the kwledge they need to develop future products and services that take advantage of connectivity and serve contexts better. With its accessible language, numerous case examples and illustrations to illuminate challenging concepts, this book is an important resource for business leaders, entrepreneurs and policy makers, as well as students of service science, business and engineering.
- Author BiographyIrene Ng is Professor of Marketing and Service Systems and Director of the International Institute of Product and Service Innovation (IIPSI) at WMG, University of Warwick. She was an entrepreneur for 16 years as CEO of SA Tours, one of the largest tour operators in Southeast Asia, and the founder of Empress Cruise Lines, which she had built into a venture worth US$250 million in annual turnover by the time she sold it in 1996. Since becoming an academic in 1997, Professor Ng has received global recognition for her work in value, new business models and service systems, with 22 journal articles, three books and national appointments such as the ESRC/AIM Services Fellow in 2008 and ESRC/NIHR Fellow in 2009.
- Author(s)Irene C. L. Ng
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note62 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.