All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionA diverse collection of essays and companion interviews that offer insight into the inspiration, drafting, and revision process.
- Author BiographyJen Hirt is Assistant Professor of Creative Writing and Composition at Penn State Harrisburg. She is the author of the memoir Under Glass: The Girl with a Thousand Christmas Trees. Erin Murphy is Professor of English at Penn State Altoona. She is the author of six books of poetry, including Ancilla and coeditor (with Todd Davis) of Making Poems: Forty Poems with Commentary by the Poets, also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byErin Murphy,Jen Hirt
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.