All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionSmall children are regularly captivated by programmes made especially for them -- ranging from classics like Sesame Street to more recent arrivals such as Blues Clues and Teletubbies. This book examines the industry interests behind preschool television, and how commercial, creative and curricular priorities shape and inform what is produced.
- Author BiographyJEANETTE STEEMERS is Professor of Media and Communications at the University of Westminster, UK. Her previous publications include Selling Television: British Television in the Global Marketplace (2004); European Television Industries (2005, with P. Iosifidis and M. Wheeler); and Changing Channels: The Prospects for Television in a Digital World (ed., 1998).
- Author(s)Jeanette Steemers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.