All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany inservice teacher educators are experienced classroom teachers; however, they have little-if any-formal training in the design of professional development. As a result, they are likely to use an unintentional design process to create professional development that conflicts with what research has found to be effective, and lacks the capacity to change deeply held pre-existing beliefs, attitudes, and assumptions of inservice teachers. This book provides inservice teacher educators with a design process developed especially for them, in-depth kwledge of the research foundation of the process, and the confidence to use that process effectively. This book will provide a comprehensive view of the relationship between the effectiveness of professional development and its design.
- Author BiographyAndrea Ray is a visionary in professional development design and is on a mission to transform the processes used to create learning experiences for inservice teachers. Educational and life experiences have merged and created new path from which she issues a call for action to all who are interested in designing effective professional development.
- Author(s)Andrea L. Ray
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.