About this product
- DescriptionTeachers learn to choose or develop sound instructional rubrics and to use rubrics effectively with students to maximize learning. An accompanying CD-ROM contains more than 25 sample rubrics. Recommended for use with the companion training video, Designing Performance Assessments for Learning. Additional Resources Available. * Study Guide:Creating & Recognizing Quality Rubrics* Download Rubric Evaluations * These supplemental evaluations are provided to support individuals and learning teams reviewing the contents of the book Creating & Recognizing Quality Rubrics by Judy Arter. These additional rubrics are included to (a) provide additional practice using the Rubric for Rubrics, and (b) show users some of our favorite classroom rubrics. However, evaluations for these additional rubrics are t on the CD. Rather, they are included on this part of our web site. Visit http://ati.pearson.com to read more articles on assessment, download study guides, and more!
- Author BiographyA nationally recognized expert in performance assessment, Judy Arter's background includes statewide writing assessments, development of large-scale and classroom-based assessments for competency assessment and development of district performance assessments. Prior to joining ETS, Judy directed Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory's (NWREL) assessment unit. She has written extensively on performance assessment and rubrics, and is the co-author of Creating & Recognizing Quality Rubrics. Prior to joining ATI, Jan Chappuis was a curriculum and assessment specialist responsible for professional development and school improvement. Her background as an elementary and secondary teacher, combined with her assessment expertise and professional development experience, enables Jan to provide teachers and school leaders with practical solutions for motivating students and involving them in their own academic success. Her most recent publication, Seven Strategies of Assessment forLearning, helps teachers adopt formative assessment practices shown to improve learning.
- Author(s)Jan Chappuis,Judith A. Arter
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.