All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionNicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright teach their method of creating gorgeous ribbon flowers in this collection of illustrated, step-by-step lessons. With only a few yards of ribbon, you can make the perfect embellishment for any garment, home decor item, wedding party and more. * 33 flowers provide a wide range of options for any craft or sewing project. * 9 project ideas inspire you to create popular ribbon flower items, such as corsages, boutonnieres, French bulletin boards, bouquets and hair pins, or to design your very own creations. * 10 techniques describe how to prepare ribbons for use and how to finish the final flower with clips, pins and stems.
- Author BiographyNicholas Kniel has a Bachelor's degree in fashion design from American College and has previously designed couture evening and wedding gowns. He opened the Nicholas Kniel-Fine Ribbon & Embellishments boutique in 2000. His designs can be viewed at http://nicholaskniel.com. Timothy Wright creates the written directions for all of Nicholas Kniel's flower projects and teaches many of the classes.
- Author(s)Nicholas Kniel,Timothy Wright
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.