Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionBenedikt von Liel provides a theoretical and empirical analysis of the concept of Creating Shared Value (CSV). In the theoretical analysis, the author assesses the uniqueness of the theory of Creating Shared Value by comparing it to other relevant social responsibility concepts. The empirical analysis provides insights from over 60 industry case studies of Creating Shared Value. The assessment includes the influence of geography as well as a range of other relevant external and internal factors. As a result, the author identifies critical success factors for the creation of shared value.
- Author BiographyBenedikt von Liel studied Business and Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Karlsruhe before gaining industry experience at an international management consulting company. The practical experience triggered further interest in the combination of profit maximization and ethical driven business decisions. For this reason, the author researched the field of Creating Shared Value obtaining his PhD at the Technical University of Munich.
- Author(s)Benedikt Liel Von
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication14/05/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWirtschaftsethik in der Globalisierten Welt
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.