Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionImagine stretching out your arms and gently pushing everything out of the way, creating space, just for you. Clear the area around you and feel an oasis of calm and quiet. This is the space where you will be able to create the life you want, the life you were meant to live. We are all so busy, but what are we doing? We go through our days, trying to fit in more and more, yet what we need to do is slow down and focus. This book is the solution. It is NOT a book about multitasking. Instead, this book is about creating openings, eliminating distractions and focusing on what is truly important...your life!
- Author BiographyWeston Lyon is the author of three internationally recognized books including Use It To Lose It, Creating Space, and Fit in 15 . Weston is also the publisher of Inside the Lyon's Den. Weston is a passionate, dynamic speaker who is a master at bringing the audience to life and getting them involved. He speaks all over the country to crazy busy solo entrepreneurs about fitting exercise into their schedule, creating space for what is important, and creating magic moments. Also, as one of the leading authorities on functional fitness, Weston helps his clients become stronger, more flexible, and full of energy in ONLY 15 minutes a day! When Weston is not writing and helping people live outstanding lives he is playing with his son in the picturesque town of Sewickley, PA.
- Author(s)Diana Fletcher,Weston Lyon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.