All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy limit yourself to colored pencil drawings? With the simple techniques illustrated inside, you can create colored pencil paintings rich with lifelike textures. It's easy! Just follow these step-by-step demonstrations to achieve the subtle contours of a rose, a rough orange rind, weathered wood, shiny metal, a child's soft skin, and more than 50 other textures that will add exciting new dimensions to your work!
- Author BiographyGary Greene is a teacher and author of four coloured pencil books, several Artist's Photo Reference books, and has had work appear in other books and magazines. His paintings have won national and international awards. He has conducted workshops, demonstrations and lectures all over the world since 1985. Visit his website at www.ggart.biz.
- Author(s)Gary Greene
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note175 colour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement15th anniversary ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.