All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description'Creating Value through Business Strategy' is the new edition of 'Creating Value: Shaping Tomorrow's Business', winner of the MCA price for best management in 1997. This new edition provides constructive guidelines to readers to open their minds to the challenges of creating value. It extends and updates the reasons for the choice of the individual offering as the strategy unit and intensifies and extends the challenges to standard approaches and conventional thinking. Updates to all the material from the first edition are included and new examples have been added throughout.
- Author BiographyShiv S. Mathur MSc, PhD (London Business School) is Emeritus Fellow at Cass Business School, where he was founder director of the Centre for the Study of Financial Institutions. He has held appointments at London Business School and was a visiting professor at Georgetown University. A former corporate planner, he has written several articles on marketing and strategy and is co-author of 'Creating Value: Shaping Tomorrow's Business' (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1997, 2e 2001), which won the Management Consultancies' Association's prize for the best management book of 1997. Alfred Kenyon: MA Oxon (PPE), Chartered Accountant (FCA) and Fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (FCT). After a career in industrial financial management, he taught MBA students for twelve years at Cass Business School. He published two books on currency risk management with Wiley and Blackwell's and co-authored several articles on strategy with Shiv Mathur, together with 'Creating Value: Shaping Tomorrow's Business' (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1997, 2e 2001), which won the Management Consultancies' Association's prize for the best management book of 1997. He died in 2006.
- Author(s)Alfred Kenyon,Shiv Mathur
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.