Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book argues convincingly that financial success in real estate development will increasingly require design that is smarter, greener, and more sustainable. It also provides examples of how this can be incorporated into a wide variety of real estate development projects.
- Author BiographyVernon Swaback is managing partner of Swaback Partners, PLLC., based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Established in 1978, the firm provides planning & architectural services for institutional, commercial, and residential clients. Notable projects have included Paradise Valley Country Club, Asten-Hill Corporate Center in Charleston, S.C., the 1,040 acres surrounding the Arizona Biltmore Hotel, and master plans for Fountain Hills, Sedona, and Anthem, Arizona. Swaback's writings have been published in the AIA Journal, Metropolis, the Wall Street Journal, and Professional Builder. He has authored nine books including The Creative Community: Designing for Life, and Believing in Beauty: Conversations with Vernon D. Swaback. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois School of Architecture and studied and worked with Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Author(s)Vernon D. Swaback
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Note9 b/w photos, 2 b/w illus, 3 line drawings, 3 diagrams & 2 maps
- Weight226 g
- Width228 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.