All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionOur newly digital world is generating an almost unimaginable amount of data about all of us. Such a vast amount of data is useless without plans and strategies that are designed to cope with its size and complexity, and which enable organisations to leverage the information to create value. This book is a refreshingly practical, yet theoretically sound roadmap to leveraging big data and analytics. Creating Value with Big Data Analytics provides a nuanced view of big data development, arguing that big data in itself is t a revolution but an evolution of the increasing availability of data that has been observed in recent times. Building on the authors' extensive academic and practical kwledge, this book aims to provide managers and analysts with strategic directions and practical analytical solutions on how to create value from existing and new big data. By tying data and analytics to specific goals and processes for implementation, this is a much-needed book that will be essential reading for students and specialists of data analytics, marketing research, and customer relationship management.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Verhoef is Professor of Marketing at the Department of Marketing, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Groningen, The Netherlands. He also holds a visiting professorship in Marketing at BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo. Edwin Kooge is co-founder of Metrixlab Big Data Analytics, The Netherlands. He is a pragmatic data-analyst, a result focused consultant, and entrepreneur with more than 25 years' experience in analytics. Natasha Walk is co-founder of Metrixlab Big Data Analytics, The Netherlands. She is a data-hacker, analyst, and talent coach with more than 20 years of experience in applied analytics.
- Author(s)Edwin Kooge,Natasha Walk,Peter C. Verhoef
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note148 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 146 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.