Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicians are well trained in conventional medicine and most are well acquainted with integrative medicine, which incorporates conventional and alternative medical practices in a complementary manner. However, many patients are less understanding of what integrative medicine is and when it should be used. This book is intended for the untrained person who wants to become more kwledgeable about Integrative Medicine, where the objective is to treat the whole person (mind, body and spirit) and make better informed decisions regarding his or her own medical care. It is an introduction to complimentary, alternative, integrative and even anti-aging and functional medicines tailored to aid the patient's personal needs and goals for health and wellness. This symbiotic relationship between different disciplines is accomplished simply by putting wellness first in our thinking instead of sickness and disease. Most people only think about health when it's lost; many times, this is too late! This book helps the reader take wellness and preventive steps to improve his or her health status.
- Author(s)David P. Sniezek,Donna Roberts-Retzlaff,John L. Stump
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.