All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Description'Creating Winning Bids' sets out the key stages in the production of a winning bid. Based on tried and tested methods, and using a simple step-by-step process, it will improve your chances of success in what can otherwise seem a daunting and complex process. Distilling the author's experience of over 25 years of bidding in the public and private sectors, it is packed with practical tips about what your client really wants to see.Beginning with a concise look at how to find new opportunities for work, it examines the various types of bid that can be made and includes invaluable explanations of the jargon used in the bidding process - from OJEU to PQQs. The guide goes on to explore: * all that you need to establish before the tender or pre-qualification process starts * how to improve the chances of success through understanding your competitors and the client * how to plan the process for bid preparation* the important bid or bid decision process * the seven 'must-have' elements of a winning bid document * how to ensure you catch the client's eye - including information in a relevant and creative manner. Illustrated throughout with useful diagrams and checklists, and covering a range of procurement routes, this guide will help anyone from the sole practitioner to the large firm with a dedicated bidding team to create practical and perfectly-tailored winning bids.
- Author BiographyBasil Sawczuk's career has seen him secure projects for many blue-chip clients both in the UK and abroad for the multi-professional firm DGI International, and working as Marketing Director for WS Atkins Property Services. He is a visiting lecturer to several universities, and principal consultant at Potentialise: a marketing and business development consultancy which helps clients to secure more profitable work.
- Author(s)Basil Sawczuk
- PublisherRIBA Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRIBA Enterprises
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.