All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Winning Trial Strategies and Graphics, Second Edition provides direction to create compelling graphics that strengthen courtroom arguments and maximize opportunities to persuade judges and juries. The process also clarifies and develops essential themes and other tools that jurors need so they can effectively evaluate, retain, and understand complex issues, making it easier to convey information in an organized, clear, and convincing manner.
- Author BiographyChris Ritter, of Oaklnad, CA., joined The Focal Point LLC in Oakland, CA as a member after working for nearly twenty years as a partner and trial lawyer at a major San Francisco law firm. He has been a featured presenter at programs sponsored by the ABA, the State Bar of California, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Texas, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), and Law Seminars International, among others. Chris is a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School.
- Author(s)American Bar Association,G Christopher Ritter
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.