All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Wire & Beaded Jewelry is the perfect introduction to the world of jewellery making. Containing over 35 stunning jewellery designs, use the easy-to-follow instructions to make beautiful pieces suitable for every occasion.� With projects ranging from rings and brooches to bangles and necklaces, you will be amazed at how versatile wire can be - it really is the perfect medium for making your own jewellery. These pretty projects are perfect for beginners, as you won't need expensive tools, materials or kw-how - the step-by-step instructions, techniques and tips will help you create professional-looking jewellery that you'll be proud to give and receive. Linda Jones also provides helpful hints and style suggestions, as well as variations on themes and styles and advice on how to design your own pieces.
- Author BiographyLinda Jones trained at London Metropolitan University, specializing in enamelling. She began teaching wire jewellery eight years ago, and now runs creative wire workshops from her studio in Kent. She also designs and makes one-off pieces to commission. Linda is the author of seven books on the subject of wire jewellery, including the soon-to-be-published Wire & Beaded Wedding Jewellery, all published by CICO Books. Visit her website at www.wirejewellery.co.uk.
- Author(s)Linda Jones
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 col photographs
- Weight515 g
- Width276 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.