Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionOperational decision analysis is one of the most preeminent challenges facing the Joint Forces Air Component Commander (JFACC) in campaign planning. Furthermore, while the JFACC utilizes operational art and doctrinal processes to design a campaign, there exists means to record the results of decision analysis to use later during execution. Operational Design and use of the Cognitive Map provides a perfect tool for the JFACC to use when designing an air campaign. This paper analyzes the application of the Cognitive Map to the air campaign planning process with the goal of producing a Decision Support Matrix the JFACC should use in formulating preplanned decisions and subsequently use for emergent opportunities. These matrixes become the JFACC's playbook.
- Author(s)Ryan E Gorecki
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.