All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAre you longing to take your relationship with God to a new level? This book introduces you to twelve prayer practices that invite you to solitude and silence invite you to use your mind and imagination invite you to use your body and your creativity invite you to connect with nature and community. You'll meet 'travelling companions' from history, such as Ignatius Loyola and Julian of Norwich - individuals and groups whose lives were illuminated by these ways of praying. An appendix offers step-by-step instructions for practicing the Jesus Prayer and the prayer of examen, for walking a labyrinth, praying with your body, and more - whether individually or as a group.
- Author BiographyDaniel Wolpert is a church pastor in Minnesota, having taught adults and young people and led retreats in settings such as the Art of Spiritual Direction Program at San Francisco Theological Seminary and the Youth Ministry and Spirituality Project. He also coordinates MICAH, a contemplative Christian centre providing a sacred space for those seeking to create a life with God.
- Author(s)Daniel Wolpert
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.