All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionBursting into existence in the Pacific Northwest of the US in 1975, the George Jackson Brigade claimed 14 pipe bombings against corporate and state targets, multiple bank robberies and the daring rescue of a jailed member of the organisation. Collected in one volume for the first time, Creating a Movement with Teeth makes available their entire body of propaganda, shining an illuminating light into this diverse group.
- Author BiographyDaniel Burton-Rose is the author of Guerrilla USA: The George Jackson Brigade and the Anti-capitalist Underground of the 1970s anda coeditor of The Celling of America: An Inside Look atthe U.S. Prison Industry and Confronting Capitalism: Dispatches from a Global Movement. He lives in Boulder, Colorado. Ward Churchill is awriter, a lecturer, and a political activist. He is a former professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado Boulder and a former member of the leadership council of the American Indian Movement of Colorado.He is the author of numerous essays and books, including On the Justice of Roosting Chickens. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Burton-Rose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.