All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionBuild effective solutions for real-world business scenarios-using out-of-the-box tools in Microsoft' SharePoint' Server, SharePoint Foundation, and Office 365. Each chapter in this hands-on book focuses on a single business project, using a standard approach to guide you through the solution-building process from start to finish. Apply your skills as a SharePoint power user or site administrator-and get started w. Tackle 10 common business problems with proven SharePoint solutions * Set up a help desk solution to track service requests * Build a modest project management system * Design a scheduling system to manage resources * Create a site to support geographically dispersed teams * Implement a course registration system * Build a learning center with training classes and resources * Design a team blog platform to review content * Create a process to coordinate RFP responses * Set up a FAQ system to help users find answers quickly * Implement a cost-effective contact management system
- Author BiographyBrian T. Jackett is a Premier Field Engineer at Microsoft specializing in SharePoint, Project Server, and PowerShell. He is involved in organizing community conferences as well as user groups. He also holds several Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications for SharePoint-related technologies.
- Author(s)Brian T. Jackett,Christian D. Buckley,Jennifer Mason
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width189 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.