All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAcademic libraries are going through what may be the most difficult period in their history. With more and more scholarly content available online and accessible almost anywhere, where does the traditional 'brick and mortar' library fit in?In this book, Jeannette Woodward attacks these and other pressing issues facing today's academic librarians. Her trailblazing strategies center on keeping the customer's point of view in focus at all times to help you: integrate techlogy to meet today's student and faculty needs; revaluate the role and function of library service desks; implement staffing strategies to match customer expectations; and, create new and effective promotional materials. Librarians are w faced with marketing to a generation of students who log on rather than walk in and this cutting edge book supplies the tools needed to keep customers coming through the door.
- Author BiographyJeannette Woodward is a principal of Wind River Library and Nonprofit Consulting.
- Author(s)Jeannette Woodward
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.