All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionCreating the Ideal School is the only comprehensive guide available that provides all the tools necessary to create an ideal school. There are many education books out there but most are specific to one aspect of school improvement and do t provide a systemic framework or a total approach. This book does, and it is based on expertise that was developed and implemented in a real school district with impressive results by author Albert Mamary. Under the author's leadership, an under-achieving and troubled upstate New York school district was transformed into a nationally validated high-performing school system, and Dr. Mamary was credited with creating the first and only comprehensive systemic framework for quality learning and school improvement. This book will be of interest to teachers and administrators who are interested in making profound improvements in education.
- Author BiographyAlbert Mamary, Ph.D., has been a high school mathematics teacher, department chairperson, district supervisor of mathematics, college and university professor of mathematics and education, and assistant superintendent and superintendent of schools. Most notably, he led as the Johnson City, New York schools achieved the distinction of being the only validated and revalidated education program in reading, mathematics, and language arts by the U.S. Office of Education. In a district where approximately 60% of the students were considered to be at poverty level, student achievement, as measured by state and national tests, was remarkably high.
- Author(s)Albert Mamary
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Glasser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.