All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionComplete illustrated instructions for making an almost limitless variety of imaginative paper objects - masks, hats, baskets, greeting cards, party decorations, costumes, Christmas decorations, even mobile sculptures. Over 470 photographs and 560 diagrams and illustrations. There is doubt that this is the best manual on paperfolding designs available today. - Display World.
- Author(s)Pauline Johnson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/1992
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note1032ill.
- Weight610 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.