All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe opening statement of the whole Bible is, -In the beginning, God created, - and this creator, God, has the incarnate image of Jesus Christ, of whom is said that -all things were created through Him and for Him- (Col. 1:15-16). This can be seen to be so far removed from much of today's teachings, that of evolution and its propounder, Charles Darwin. The theory of evolution is, in truth, exactly what it says it is-a theory-and which raises many more questions than answers. If we are to believe in God's Word and what he says, then the Creation and the evolution of species are incompatible. It is t the purpose of this book to prove creation, although the writer would have difficulty in this, but it is simply to highlight some of these creations that are seen as t just the wonders of creation but rather the creations of wonder. Darwin, who studied theology for three years at Cambridge to become a minister of the gospel, never denied the Almighty God. On his deathbed, he requested his visitor, one called Lady Hope, to hold a meeting in his summerhouse and to invite his servants, tenants, and neighbors to come. When she asked, -What shall I speak about?- Darwin replied, -Christ and his salvation. Is t that the best theme?- (Bombay Guardian, March 25, 1916). The word -create- means more than just -make, - for we can all do that, but to make something out of thing, that is real creation. Therefore we could say that anything created is wonderful, and so indeed it is. Yet within the host of creation, there are some, when viewed more closely, particularly stand apart as extra special. This book is about a mere handful of these creations culminating in man himself and the one devastating creation of that man: the cross of death.
- Author(s)Thd Alex M Frame Msc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.