All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMany people think of anger as out-of-control shouting, fighting, kicking or hitting. But it is much more than that. Anger is the emotion that provides us with the energy we need to solve our problems or get what we need - w. It is an emotion that, once expressed appropriately, can lead to calm, rational yet assertive decisions. People who have learned to express their anger privately on a regular basis will be less likely to explode with rage or lose their temper. They will have learned the secret of anger expression and violence management. This short book contains a variety of creative ways to express anger in healthy, safe ways. It is useful for counsellors and therapists working with adults, families, children and young people.
- Author BiographyRoger Day, Certified Transactional Analyst, Psychotherapist and Play Therapy specialist. For many years Roger has been a trainer and supervisor specialising in children and families. Now retired, he lives in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. Christine Day, European Adult Teaching Certificate, Nursery Nurse Examination Board (NNEB), Diploma in Counselling, Certificate in Counselling Skills. Christine is a qualified nursery nurse. In addition to successfully raising four children, over the years she has added play and creativity specialisms to her nursery skills. Christine lives with Roger in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. Books available through Amazon by Roger Day: A bird stole my breakfast and other travel tales; I wonder if lawnmowers can swim?: The challenging story of a young radical, Simon Reynolds; All change: Winston can hardly wait for puberty; Hands off: The story of a young survivor! Books available through Amazon by Roger & Christine Day: Matryoshkas in therapy: Creative ways to use Russian dolls with clients; Creative anger expression; Creative therapy in the sand: Using sandtray with clients; Body awareness: 64 bodywork activities for therapy; Therapeutic Adventure: 64 activities for therapy outdoors; Stories that heal: 64 creative visualisations for use in therapy.
- Author(s)MR Roger Day,Mrs Christine Day
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.