All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionAs an increasingly significant aspect of primary teaching, Creative Approaches to Teaching Primary RE is the essential companion to help bring creativity to life in the classroom. The text begins with a discussion of creative education and the value of Religious Education, moving on to reflect on the cross-curricular nature of the subject, exploring ways of introducing creativity to the classroom, through the medium of Religious Education. Each chapter provides ideas and activities demonstrating how pedagogy and theory can be applied in practice within a school setting. The inclusion of case studies will help you consider how to develop creative approaches in all curriculum areas. This book invites you to ask questions such as: * What is Creative Education? * Why should RE be included in the ever-changing curriculum? * How can I use Religious Education to generate a more creative environment in the classroom?
- Author BiographyMaggie Webster is a Senior Lecturer within the Faculty of Education at Edge Hill University.
- Author(s)Maggie Webster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width171 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.